What scent do casinos pump into the air? If you have been to the Bellagio Resort and Casino in Las Vegas you must have noticed the amazing smell, that is Blue Ice.
Why do you not get tired in casinos? The higher the oxygen concentration in the air you’re breathing, the more awake and alert you’ll feel. Casinos know this, and filter extra oxygen to the gambling floors to keep you from going home while you still have money in your pockets.
What tricks do casinos use?
- They make you play with chips instead of real money.
- There isn’t a clock in sight.
- They give you round after round of free alcohol.
- The floor is designed in a maze-like layout.
- They offer free room and board.
- They restrict your views of the outside world.
Can you smoke inside casinos? Of the 22 states and U.S. territories that allow casino gambling—4 states (Iowa, Louisiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania) allow for designated smoking areas, and 9 states (Colorado, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Ohio, South Dakota, Washington), Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands require them to be