Does Florida Keys have casinos? Miccosukee Resort & Gaming
The 24-hour casino resort is about three hours from Key West, depending on traffic, which makes it easy for a day trip. There are over 1,700 slot machines, 32 poker tables and high stakes bingo.
What should you not do in Key West?
- Don’t Drive in Key West.
- Don’t Think Duval Street Has All the Restaurants.
- Don’t Let Prices Scare You Off.
- Don’t Forget These Key West Essentials:
- Don’t Feel Bad Taking a Trolley or Train Tour.
- Don’t Miss Sunset in Key West.
- Don’t Expect Sandy Beaches.
Is Key West Florida worth it? Key West, the last of the Florida Keys, is a wonderful place to visit. Whether you plan on staying for the day, week or year, it’s a great place to relax and enjoy yourself. It is the southernmost city in the continental USA and is famous for its beaches, coral reefs, and laid-back atmosphere.
Are there casinos in Key Largo?
Key Largo (hotel and casino)
|Total gaming space||9,100 sq ft (850 m2)|