Where do you cash an Ohio Lottery ticket? Where to Claim. Lottery winners may cash tickets up to $599 at any Ohio Lottery retailer. Winning tickets up to $25,000 may also be presented for payment at any of the seven Racinos and nine regional offices. Winning tickets up to $5,000 may be presented for payment at over 30 Super Retailer locations.
Where do I claim my lottery winnings in Virginia?
- Lottery Headquarters. 600 E. Main Street.
- Prize Zone West. Fax: (804) 266-1748.
- Shenandoah Valley. 1790-26 E. Market Street.
- Hampton Roads. Fax: (757) 825-7813.
- Southwest Virginia. 408 E.
- Roanoke Valley. Fax: (540) 561-7402.
- Northern Virginia. Fax: (703) 494-0640.
- Central Virginia. 1524 South Main Street.
Where do you claim lottery winnings in Kentucky? Prizes up to $600 may be claimed at any Kentucky Lottery retailer. You do not need a claim form. If you won playing online, prizes up to $600 will be directly deposited into your online account. For prizes above $600, you will receive an email with instructions on how to process your claim and collect your winnings.
How do you cash a scratch ticket in PA? Where do I claim my prize? Prizes up to $2,500 may be claimed at a Pennsylvania Lottery retailer. Many prizes can be paid immediately if a retailer is able to pay by cash, check or money order. If they cannot, please try a different retailer or claim your prize by mail after reviewing the instructions below.